What we do
Community Data: Empowering the community. CRP collects, analyzes, and makes available original and secondary data to enhance understanding of community conditions, trends, resources, and needs. This information supports planning and implementation by funders, program providers, and residents.
Research and Evaluation: Discovering what is to inform what could be. CRP designs and conducts program evaluation and applied research that address local, state, and national programs and issues, builds the knowledgebase in critical areas, and measures the impact of program investment.
Products. CRP presents the results of our work in clearly written, accessible, and user-friendly products. We create innovative methods and useful tools that are sufficiently detailed yet visually compelling, to improve clarity and understanding for a wide range of audiences.
Areas of Expertise. CRP works in a wide range of fields, including human services, education, health, housing, employment, safety, community development, and population/market research CRP is staffed by a highly educated, strongly credentialed team of experts with varied backgrounds including psychology, health planning and promotion, prevention, city and regional planning, law, sociology, geography, and history. It is the talent and diversity of our staff that enables us to bring a holistic perspective to our work with a wide range of decision-makers, funders, and community organizations.
Values. Community Research Partners focuses on the following values in every interaction with staff, with the community, and with clients.
- We will provide the highest quality work in our reports, content, formats and overall approach to research.
- We will be mission driven and open minded in our service to the community.
- We will be responsible for the highest level of honesty and integrity in the work we do.
- We will treat all employees with the utmost respect and consideration as we all adhere to high standards of service.
Our Code of Ethics
- We will respect the communities we work with and serve.
- We will act honestly, truthfully, and with integrity in all our dealings.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest in our relationships
- We will be responsible, transparent and accountable for our actions
- We will work to improve the accountability, transparency, ethical conduct and effectiveness of the nonprofit field.
- We will be dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse professional environment and to the principles that promote inclusive practices.
- We will be committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff with expertise and interest in serving the community and its diverse needs, backgrounds, ethnicities, abilities, and other distinct characteristics in respectful, sensitive, and understanding ways.